A remote control car is a great choice of toys for toddlers in regard to remote control toys. The best remote control car for kids can be the ones which encourage cognitive development while also bringing in learning elements of hand-eye coordination and cause & effect.
Some of the most popular and most famous presents that kids of different ages truly appreciate is a remote control car. Actually, even grown ups turn to RC cars along with other vehicles as their hobby which is excellent for accentuating their creativity along with imagination and problem solving abilities.
For the youthful, kid’s electric cars supply a number of advantages that are developmental notably in terms of kid's psychomotor and cognitive growth. It is therefore, not surprising that parents always flock to the RC section of the preferred toy store to get the best remote control car for their children.
They learn to socialize more, when children enter toddler-hood but in regards to the ages of two to three, kids will still be in the 'parallel play' period which means that kids play side by side rather than with each other. So it is crucial that you give an outlet to play to kids and they can have fun while still being around other tots.
But before everything else it’s the fun factor associated with these cars that fascinates the kids. Kids can only learn when it’s fun playing with them. So entertainment or fun factor is something which doesn’t require any mention, it has to be there.
|Prextex Pack of 2 Cartoon||Variable Frequencies||5 x 4 x 4||4.4||Check Price|
|Maisto R/C Rock Crawler||Great Suspension||12.5 x 7 x 8||3.8||Check Price|
|KidiRace||2.4 GHz Technology||14.8 x 7.6 x 6.5||4.1||Check Price|
|BMW i8||Fast n Furious||15 x 4.7 x 3.9||4.2||Check Price|
|Click N' Play||High Quality Wheels||5 x 6 x 12||3.8||Check Price|
Best Remote Control Cars for Kids and Toddlers
1. Prextex Police Car
Prextex Cartoon Vehicles are the Perfect Introduction to RC Toys for Young Children and Toddlers. Kids love remote control cars and this particular model is very high in their favorites list.
- Realistic Touch: Realistic Police siren sounds, honking sounds music and flashing headlights.
- Variable Frequencies: Vehicles have different frequencies so both vehicles could be played with at once.
- Battery Requirements: Vehicles require 3 AA batteries, and remotes require 2 AA batteries. Note- batteries not included.
- Package: It includes 2 vehicles: 1 police car with 2 removable police man action figures and remote control; and 1 racing car with 2 race car driver figures and remote control.
- Measurements: It measures 5 x 4 x 4 inches and weighs 5 ounces.
2. Maisto Rock Vehicle
Take your radio control experience off-road with the all new Rock Crawler from Maisto. This one is amazing device with lots of features.
- Rough and Tough: This off-road radio control truck boasts articulated suspensions, two motors and low gearing to make for awesome rugged off-road action.
- Great Suspension: Rock Crawler is 12.5'' long and sports both articulated front and rear suspension.
- Battery Requirement: 6AA batteries required for the vehicle (Not included) and 2 AAA (Not included) for the controller.
- Tri-Channel Transmitter: Tri-channel transmitter allows for three people to play simultaneously with their other Maisto radio control vehicles.
- Ultra Grip: Maisto R/C rock crawler comes with TPE tires for ultra grip.
- Measurements: It measures 12.5 x 7 x 8 inches and weighs 2.9 pounds.
3. KidiRace Police Car
KidiRace is a very nice looking police car. Generally kids have an obsession with police cars and i am sure this one won’t disappoint either. Indeed it’s a beautiful car but sirens can get annoying since it's a repetitive sound. Below I have mentioned its features in detail.
- Easy to Use: The kid-friendly controls, the fast response, Tight Turning Radius and the non-slip rubber wheels of this remote control car allows kids to easily maneuver the cop cruiser as they race with their friends or go solo to practice their skills.
- 2.4 GHz Technology: With this latest remote technology you can race multiple cars (up to 6) in the same area without interference, it also gives it a longer remote control range and faster response.
- Conveniently Rechargeable: KidiRace remote control police car has a built-in rechargeable battery that can be recharged with a standard mini USB (USB and wall plug Included). Once charged, the RC Car offers up to 30 minutes of driving time.
- Realistic Lights & Sounds: The remote control car features realistic emergency lights and sounds as well such as a horn, siren and revving engine.
- 100% Money Back Guarantee: This shows the confidence, manufacturer has in its product. Complete customer satisfaction is what their philosophy is.
- Measurements: It measures 14.8 x 7.6 x 6.5 inches and weighs 2.5 pounds.
4. BMW i8 Concept Model Car
Transform your little one into a RC Vehicle Driving Pro with These! BMW i8 is great value for money product. Kids get into it (role play) and feel like they are actually driving the real BMW. It is very light weight but don’t expect it to be too rugged like the other ones.
- Fast n Furious: This one is real fast and full function remote control RC car.
- Smooth Handling: Great handling with smooth steering towards left, right and reverse.
- Custom wheels: Custom BMW wheels with rubber grip tires and authentic body styling. It's a licensed BMW product, which means the cost of the licensing needs to be built-into the product. And it really look like the i8.
- Measurements: It measures 13 x 5.9 x 3.5 inches and weighs 1.1 pounds.
5. Click N' Play Rock Car
Remote control cars and trucks have always been a childhood favorite for generations of kids. Now with Click N' Play remote control RC car your child will have hours of fun pulling off stunts and stimulating their imagination as they pretend to be in the driver’s seat.
- Real Power: Newest 1:18 full-scale R/C Monster truck with double powerful motors - speed up to 10km/H real experience.
- Effective Suspension: Suspension shockproof system for better performance on all surfaces like ground grass or sand land.
- High Quality Wheels: High quality rubber wheel with anti-skid 4 wheel drive, 2.4 GHz radio control and articulated front and rear suspension makes it first choice for all kind of surfaces.
- Battery Requirements: Runs on 4 AA batteries for the car and 3 AA batteries for the transmitter. Note - Batteries not included.
- All-weather car: Being an all-weather RC car your child will love to play with this toy irrespective of the weather conditions.
- Measurements: It measures 5 x 6 x 12 inches and weighs 2.1 pounds.
Why Get It ?
A remote control car is a wonderful solution to let your toddlers train their eye-to-hand coordination skills. Every time they press the buttons on the controller and make the R/C car moves (cause and effect), it's through this cause and effect; your kid will really get to understand for example by pressing the forward button, the R/C car will move forward.
Remote control cars for kids are not only a fun toy, but educational as well. They teach them how equipments work, what the various scale model sizes mean, and among the biggest skills your child needs – responsibility, and also can get your son or daughter outside more. That is indeed more accurate for older kids in their own tweens or teens.
Remote control cars and vehicles can enhance the hand-eye coordination or visual motor skills of young kids. Simply holding the remote control unit permits them to make accurate adjustments in their grasp.
This also helps as children will understand the position of the RC car in regard to the space where it really is and the different items surrounding it in developing spatial intelligence.
What to Look For ?
There are plenty of models and brands to choose from. Like real life counterparts, RC cars are available in a variety of styles and designs each of which can attract a certain age group of children. The features of these RC cars also have to be suitable for the level of development of the child.
We must ensure that those listed in our research, are appropriate for a specific age group so the child’s psychomotor, cognitive, psychological, and social development are fully developed.
Also, we had to consider the safety features of these RC cars together with what consumers and other parents have been saying about such machines.
We then looked in the general credibility and trustworthiness of the business that fabricated the RC car. We are certain these are precisely the same things you will be vouching for.
Our list of the very best remote control car for kids is hence, a result of extensive and in depth research. We all know how challenging it may be to locate the right one for your son or daughter. Hopefully our article would enable you to narrow down your choices.